Essential Small Business Compliance
- Custom Employee Handbook
- Assistance with compliance of federal and state employment laws related to your small business business
- Job description and hiring assistance
- Unemployment claims administration
- EEOC claims administration
- Employment verification
- Insurance compliance
- Employee complaint investigation
Privacy and Data Security
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Consumer Privacy
- Credit Reporting
- Data Security
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Red Flag Rules (Identity Theft Compliance)
- Mobile App and Technology Compliance
- Corporate Book Record Keeping
- Annual Reports
- Business License and Permit Renewals
$100 a month
Advertisement (product claims & labeling)
- Product Labeling
- Advertising Claims
- FDA Labling Compliance
- FTC Compliance
- USDA Labeling/Certifications
All work done at an hourly rate of $155.
Small and medium-sized companies spend so much time on growing the business and developing product that they often overlook one of their most potentially serious and costly issues—compliance. Unlike their large-company counterparts, they lack the time and resources to build infrastructure and processes that don’t relate directly to these objectives.
But if a business owner is focused on growth and product, how do they know what issues to look for in order to protect the company? FL Patel Law’s lawyers have worked in industries related to technology, web development, retail, e-commerce, consulting, and entertainment.
What Makes Us Different?
Secure Online Portal
Take the hassles and headaches out of the start-up phase with essential services for business available online.
Personalized Legal Services
We work with you to make make your life easier with individualized legal solutions that make sense for your situation.
Innovative Legal Pricing
Our flat-fee pricing and innovative billing models take the guesswork out of billing making it easy to plan ahead.
Attentive customer service and legal expertise, from the receptionist who takes your call to the attorney assigned to your needs.